SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter brings Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to your Ultrabook, notebook, or tablet and future-proofs your network connection with high bandwidth at up to 1000Mbps. This compact and lightweight USB to network adapter is a perfect accessory for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming with Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with Fast Ethernet), which is faster and more reliable than wireless network. Also useful to replace a broken network port, participate on multiple networks, or give virtual machines your own physical network connection.
- USB to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T networks
- Powered directly from the USB ports
- Supported features include Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- Activity and Link LED indicators
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS X10.6 and above
- Based on Realtek RTL8153 chipset, supports driver-free installation*, no need driver CD
* Plug to PC USB port, a "Found New Hardware" message will pop up and finish installation automatically. Meanwhile there will be a popup of Virtual "CDROM", open and run. Driver required for Mac OS X (10.6-10.8 and 10.11)
1x USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Adapter
- 1x User Manual
Once you ordered and have clear payed, your item will be dispatched in 24 hours.
Delivery time is usually take 3 to 5 working days, however in rare cases it could take 6 to 8 working days. For more information, please visit our Shipping policy page
Rest Assured to purchase. Our 30-day refund guarantee means that you can refund your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange. For more information, please visit our Refund policy page.