Instant Replay – Allows you to skip back during video playback in approximately 7-second intervals. The number of successive skip backs is dependent upon the amount of buffer memory available.
Back – Provides an additional navigation option by enabling you to go back to the previously viewed screen.
Options – Provides more convenient access to existing menu features and additional functions unique to the 18-button remote control. For example, from the Roku home screen, when you have a channel highlighted, you can press the Options button to remove that channel, rate it or view its description.
New IR Replacement Remote for Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4 (HD, LT, XS, XD) with IR receiver.
- Replace lost or damaged remote control
- Easy to Operate, No programming or set up required.
- This is the dedicated replacement remote control for ROKU 1 2 3 4 LT HD XD XS XDS & ROKU EXPRESS. It is not original but function exactly the same as original.
Supported /Compatible with below ROKU Models:
6 Most Popular channel shortcut buttons – MGO, Amazon, Netflix, VUDU, Pandora, Crackle
- ROKU 1: LT, HD
- ROKU 2: XD, XS
- ROKU 3 (Note, this remote DOES NOT have a headphone jack or pair button but it works like a charm with ROKU 3)
- ROKU 4 (HD, LT, XS, XD)
- 1 x Replacement Universal Infrared Remote Control
- This remote control DOSE NOT support ROKU Streaming Stick (HDMI or MHL) & ROKU TV(TCL, Sharp, Insignia, Hisense etc.) or game.
- This is IR remote control, not RF or Wi-Fi remote, please place your Roku in the front of tv.
- There is NO headphone jack to plug in your earphone in this remote.
- This is an IR remote, it is Not Compatible with Roku Express.