- Is this compatible with my car/key?
- Yes, if your car is one of the following below and your current key/remote looks identical to the product pictured in all of the gallery images. Please also consider the key blade and internal design of the key to ensure these are the same.
- Captiva 5 (C100 Series 1) 10/2006 - 01/2011
- Captiva 7 (C100 Series 2) 02/2011 - 2014
- Epica (EP Series 1&2) 04/2007 - 2014
- Vectra ZC 03/2003 - 12/2006
- 1. Open your existing key
- 2. Remove internal module/chip and transfer to new replacement
- 3. Screw/click the key back together
- 4. Take your key to a locksmith to cut the blank key if provided with this product
- 5. Test to check everything is working fine
- On 12-Dec-16 at 15:12:14 AEDST, seller added the following information:
What you receive?
- 1 x Set of buttons
- 1 x Remote case/Blank key
- Please Note: Our products are not provided with logos
What is not included?
- 1 x Remote Electronics (internals) - This listing is intended for when your key/remote has external damage but the internal remote chip still works. Transfer your remote chip to our product and you have a brand new working remote or key.
Once you ordered and have clear payed, your item will be dispatched in 24 hours.
Delivery time is usually take 3 to 5 working days, however in rare cases it could take 6 to 8 working days. For more information, please visit our Shipping policy page
Rest Assured to purchase. Our 30-day refund guarantee means that you can refund your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange. For more information, please visit our Refund policy page.