Is this compatible with my car/key?
- Yes, if your car is one of the following below and your current key/remote looks identical to the product pictured in the main image:
Escape 10/2001 - 12/2007
Explorer 10/2001 - 12/2007
- 1. Open your existing key
- 2. Remove internal module/chip and transfer to new replacement
- 3. Screw/click the key back together
- 4. Take your key to a locksmith to cut the blank key if provided with this product
- 5. Test to check everything is working fine
What you receive?
- 1 x Blank Remote Case
- 1 x Set of Rubber Buttons
- Please Note: Our products are not provided with logos
What is not included?
- 1 x Remote Electronics (internals) - This listing is intended for when your key/remote has external damage but the internal remote chip still works. Transfer your remote chip to our product and you have a brand new working remote or key.
Once you ordered and have clear payed, your item will be dispatched in 24 hours.
Delivery time is usually take 3 to 5 working days, however in rare cases it could take 6 to 8 working days. For more information, please visit our Shipping policy page
Rest Assured to purchase. Our 30-day refund guarantee means that you can refund your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange. For more information, please visit our Refund policy page.