Composite AV to HDMI converter, is a universal converter for analog composite input to HDMI 720p or 1080p (60Hz) output. If you want to use your VCR, camcorder, or game system on your HDTV or HDMI monitor, simply plug standard composite AV cables (yellow, red, and white) into the input port of the converter, and then connect an HDMI cable from the converter to your TV. It works great with either 720p or 1080p TVs, and the output mode is easily selectable with a switch on the device. This converter's advanced processing allowing you to get the clearest picture quality possible with optimal colour and detail reproduction. Both video and audio are integrated into the HDMI output, providing an all-digital signal to maximize the fidelity of the audio and video.
- Converts and up-scales analog composite input to HDMI 1080p (60HZ) output
- Both video and audio are integrated into the HDMI output
- Advanced signal processing with great precision, colours, resolutions, and details
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play
- Powered by USB, plug into either a USB wall adapter or a nearby UVSB port on PC or TV
- Supports NTSC and PAL Video Standards
- Supports HDMI 720p or 1080p (60Hz) switch selectable
- 1x CM401 AV to HDMI converter
- 1x HDMI short cable
- 1x USB Power cable
- 1x USB Wall Adapter
This adapter works one way only - AV to HDMI, doesn't work in reverse way
Check listing below CM413 if you need HDMI to AV converter
Once you ordered and have clear payed, your item will be dispatched in 24 hours.
Delivery time is usually take 3 to 5 working days, however in rare cases it could take 6 to 8 working days. For more information, please visit our Shipping policy page
Rest Assured to purchase. Our 30-day refund guarantee means that you can refund your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange. For more information, please visit our Refund policy page.