Is this compatible with my car/key?304MHz
Yes, if your key is one of the following models and your current remote looks identical to the product pictured in the main image.
- Magna TH TJ TL TW (1999-2006)
- Verada KH KW (1999-2006)
- Not Suitable for Verada XI
- 1. Sit in the car all doors closed.
- 2. Insert key into the ignition.
- 3. Turn the key to ON and then back to ACC twice, leaving it on the ON position on the last turn.
- 4. The indicator or Hazard lights should flash.
- 5. Now press any of the buttons on your remote.
- 6. The indicator or Hazard lights should flash again, your remote should now be programmed to the vehicle.
- 7. You should Re-Program any other existing Remotes by pressing any button on these remotes, and make sure that the Indicator lights have flashed in each instance, to ensure that each remote was programmed correctly.
- 8. Turn the ignition back to off.
- 9. Programming procedure is now completed.
- (If the above fails to program, try it again this time with the Driver’s door open) Please Note: Maximum of four programmed remotes for the one car.
- 1. This is a complete remote with electronics inside
- 2. Our remotes are not included with logos
- 3. Our remote will be suitable if your current key looks identical and the model is listed above
- 4. Programming is completed via the instructions above
Once you ordered and have clear payed, your item will be dispatched in 24 hours.
Delivery time is usually take 3 to 5 working days, however in rare cases it could take 6 to 8 working days. For more information, please visit our Shipping policy page
Rest Assured to purchase. Our 30-day refund guarantee means that you can refund your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange. For more information, please visit our Refund policy page.