- Tubeless tyre emergency repair kit
- Quick and easy to repair
- The handles on these tools are made from durable Alloy and have a great grip
- Excellent tool to keep in your car with the spare wheel
- Suitable for passenger car, motorcyle, ATV, SUV and truck
- Ideal for outdoor, highway vacuum tyre for emergency repairs use
STEPS TO REPAIR:
- Remove debris from tyres.
- Apply lubricant to the spiral shaft of the reamer tool
- Insert the reamer tool into the punture hole and push to clean out the hole.
- Thread the repair cord through the eye of the insertion tool until equal parts are on either side of the tool.
- Firmly push the insertion tool & cord into the tyre, a small amount of cord should be visible.
- Trim the excess protruding cord.
- Cord Length: 100mm
- T-handle Size: 140*100mm
- Case Size: 30*20*6cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Case Colour: Red
- 1 x T-handle Insertion Tool ( Piercing and insertion needle)
1 x T-handle Spiral Probe Tool
25 x 100mm Self-vulcanization Plugs (Rubber repair strips/sealers)
4 x Standard Valve Cores
4 x Brass Hex Valve Caps
4 x Plastic Valve Caps
4 x Plastic Valve Long Caps
1 x Double Head Tire Pressure Gauge 10-120psi
1 x 4-Way Valve Stem Tool
1 x Radial Cord Lubricant (Rubber cement tub)
1 x Plastic Storage Box
Once you ordered and have clear payed, your item will be dispatched in 24 hours.
Delivery time is usually take 3 to 5 working days, however in rare cases it could take 6 to 8 working days. For more information, please visit our Shipping policy page
Rest Assured to purchase. Our 30-day refund guarantee means that you can refund your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange. For more information, please visit our Refund policy page.