This sale is for the purchase of
1 Box of WHITE
(20 x Sika Sikaflex Construction 600ml Sausages)
Sikaflex-Construction is a one component, thixotropic, polyurethane based joint sealant. It cures under the influence of atmospheric moisture to form an elastomeric material with adhesive properties, in some cases without the need for priming of the substrate.
As an elastic joint sealant for:
- Expansion joints in buildings and civil structures above and below ground.
- Construction joints.
- Joints in precast concrete elements.
- External walling and cladding joints.
- Infill panel joints.
- Curtain walling.
- Sanitary installations.
- Sealing around window and door frames.
- Flexible draught proofing.
- Sealing penetrations in walls or floors for ducts, piping etc.
- Retaining walls.
- Sealing joints in water retaining structures (water reservoirs)
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- New Sikaflex-Construction will bond well to well cleaned Sikaflex-Construction.
- Excellent adhesion on all cement based materials, brick ceramics, polyurethane, epoxy, most polyester, most metals and most timbers.
- High durability.
- Good weathering resistance.
- Non-sag on vertical and soffit joints up to 30 mm width.
- Short skinning time.
- Short cut off string, even after storage.
- Ready for immediate use – no mixing, saves time.
- No potential mixing errors or wastage due to mixed quantities being greater than required.
- Can be painted over with many water, solvent and rubber based paints (preliminary tests recommended).
- Approved for use in potable water (AS4020:2005).
- Resistant to bacterial attack.
Once you ordered and have clear payed, your item will be dispatched in 24 hours.
Delivery time is usually take 3 to 5 working days, however in rare cases it could take 6 to 8 working days. For more information, please visit our Shipping policy page
Rest Assured to purchase. Our 30-day refund guarantee means that you can refund your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange. For more information, please visit our Refund policy page.