2000W Electric Induction Cooktop Portable Cooker Kitchen Hotplate Burner
- Portable Induction Single Cook-Top
- SAA safety certified
- Use it indoors or outdoors to cook delicious meals in an instant!
- Easy to read - Digital LED display
- Touch-screen controls
- 9 power levels adjustments (for Hot Pot only)
- Quick heat up and cool down lets you boil water or melt chocolate with ease
- 10 levels temperature setting (for Cake and Toast only)
- Over-heat or High Temperature Resistance Protection
- Remains cool to touch - a great safety feature
- 24 hours timer and preset function
- Crystal plate size: 270 x 270 mm - gives you a larger distribution of heat
- Handy Timer up to 24 hour with 1 minute intervals - You can set the timer to turn your cook-top on up to 24 hours in advance
- Flat top for easy cleaning - cook in minutes and can clean up in seconds; just wipe clean!
- Compact size and lightweight
- Energy-Saver - environmentally friendly and money saving!
- Perfect for camping trips and al-fresco dining
- Please use iron pan or stainless steel pot
- Always read the “Instruction Manual” carefully before using it the first time
- The induction cooker is extremely powerful and fast, due to its unique heating principle, therefore extra care should be taken when in use, especially when heating oil
- Avoid heating empty utensils or excess oil, as it will catch fire very easily!
- Please DO NOT use the pot (that comes with the induction cooker) to stir fry. It can only be used for making soup or hot pot.
- Voltage: 220V-240V/50Hz
- Supply Voltage: 80V-285V/50Hz
- Power: 2000W
- Temperature range: 60°C-240°C at +/-20degree
- Temperature range: 240°C to 270°C at +/-30degree
- Plate size: 27 x 27cm
- 1 x Induction Cooker
- 1 x User Manual
The Pot Materials that Work With Induction
Magnetic materials that work well with the induction cook top are cast iron, steel, and magnetic stainless steel (stainless steel must contain some iron). Ceramic-clad and enameled pots and pans e.g. 'Le Creuset' cookware, work with the induction stove tops, due to the magnetic material within the ceramic layer.
The Pot Materials that Don't Work With Induction
Aluminum, glass, and copper pans don’t work with induction stoves,unless they have a layer of magnetic material on the bottom.
How to Tell If Your Pots Will Work with Induction
If you're not sure whether your pans are magnetic, grab a magnet from your fridge and hold the magnet near the bottom surface of the pan. If you let go of the magnet and it sticks to the base of the pan, the pot is magnetic, and therefore will work with an induction stove top.
Once you ordered and have clear payed, your item will be dispatched in 24 hours.
Delivery time is usually take 3 to 5 working days, however in rare cases it could take 6 to 8 working days. For more information, please visit our Shipping policy page
Rest Assured to purchase. Our 30-day refund guarantee means that you can refund your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange. For more information, please visit our Refund policy page.