- Handles 4 to 60 volts. Works on 4, 6, 12, 24, 36, and 48 volt battery bank systems.
- Extremely low power consumption of 7 mA. More efficient than any LED meter.
- Digital LCD LIGHT UP screen gives clear crisp number readings. BACK LIT.
- Handles up to 150 amps intermittently and 75 amps continuous duty (48 Volts)
- Microprocessor controlled produces extremely precise and accurate readings.
- Operates from 4.8v to 60v
- Can measure down to 0v with optional auxiliary (great for stress-testing batteries)
- Measures 0 to 150A with a resolution of 0.01A (50 Amp connectors for continuous – up to 150A for short peak bursts only)
- Measures 0 to 60V with a resolution of 0.01V
- Measures 0 to 6554W with a resolution of 0.01W
- Measures 0 to 65Ah with a resolution of 0.001Ah
- Blue back-lit 2.4" LCD display
- Material: Rubber Paint
- Dimensions: 85 x 42 x 25mm
- Weight: 88g
- Color: Black
These meters are easily plugged in, in-line, to measure:
- Amp Hours (Ah) – Total charge Ah delivered from source to load
- Amp Peak (Ap) – Highest amp value delivered (typically startup cycle for inverters, compressors, fridges etc)
- Amp (A) – Amps being delivered at that point in time
- Voltage – Source voltage, and minimum Source voltage. Good for measuring voltage at lowest point of charge (eg minimum overnight voltage of car fridge battery)
Power (Watts) – Peak watts, Watts being delivered at that point in time
The meter can be “turned around” to measure charge going back in to the battery during a charging cycle. In this instance, the charger (DCDC, Solar, Mains Battery Charger) is connected to Source, and the battery is connected to “Load”.
Charging Cycle Readings:
- Amp Hours (Ah) – Total charge delivered to the battery
- Amp Peak (Ap) – Highest charge delivered to the battery (Bulk charging)
- Voltage – Point in time voltage from the Charger (charger is not over or under-charging)
- 1 x Watt Meter and Power Analyzer with 2 Anderson Plugs
- 1 x English user manual
Once you ordered and have clear payed, your item will be dispatched in 24 hours.
Delivery time is usually take 3 to 5 working days, however in rare cases it could take 6 to 8 working days. For more information, please visit our Shipping policy page
Rest Assured to purchase. Our 30-day refund guarantee means that you can refund your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange. For more information, please visit our Refund policy page.